Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to PrivacyWiki, a collaborative resource documenting measures individuals can take to improve their privacy.|
This wiki is in the very early stages of initial development. It may not be very useful yet.
- 22 September 2021NSA and CIA block ads due to the malvertising risks to privacy and security. [VICE] - Reports emerge that even
- 22 September 2021[PortSwiggers] - Research claims that deanonymising users of Apples recently launched VPN is relatively trivial.
- 21 September 2021API and Mozilla criticises it for opening yet another avenue for websites and advertises to spy on the said users. [HowToGeek] - Google enables a new idle user detection
- 21 September 2021 Lituanian government audit accuses Xiaomi and Huawei of shipping a 'censorship module' and a 'surreptitious data collection' module in it's phones. [TheRecord] -
- 21 September 2021 UK's Ministry of Defence's data breach puts lives of 250 Aghan interperters in danger. [The Guardian] -
- 20 September 2021[ArsTechnica] - The domain registrar Epik loses control of 15 million user records.
- 14 September 2021[The Register] - ExpressVPN, a VPN service mainly known for their omnipresent advertising presence, is bought by an adware company.
|This wiki is a community effort, we welcome all contributions. If you're familiar with the topic of online privacy, please consider contributing.|